IMPLEMENT is a package of on-line learning materials for professionals working in University Lifelong Learning (ULLL). And it's all FREE!
It consists of Implementing LLL which is a plenary introduction to the courses. Take a look at the videos there of the round table of experts addressing key questions for ULLL around the 5 topics.
- Exploring Diversity in University Lifelong Learning
- Curriculum in Partnership
- Implementing Institutional Change in University Lifelong Learning
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Regional Collaboration and Partnership in University Lifelong Learning
These are now ready and available following the link to EUCEN's moodle platform:
The courses are designed for individuals around key learning activities to reflect on your own practice - individual professional development - or for colleagues to do so together. See the trainers' guide for advice on using the courses in groups.
These on-line materials have been developed by a group of partners with wide experience in the field, supported by EACEA, and are based on a printed version developed in an earlier project, BeFlex Plus.